We are now seeking candidates for this years apprentice intake. We have at least one opportunity currently, for start in September 2018. If you know someone or think you are the right person please get in touch.
- T H WHITE Energy Fire and Security are a division of the T H WHITE Group of companies. The T H WHITE Group is a very well established business, trading since 1832 in Wiltshire and the surrounding counties and is one of the South west and southern regions most prominent businesses. The Energy, Fire and Security Division has been providing fire and security systems for over 20 years and is a major player in the region with plans to develop it’s presence and team considerably over the next 5-10 years.
- T H WHITE staff are passionate about our customers, offering a unique opportunity for someone to join our long established and prominent family owned business
- You will get the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced engineers in the market and be part of a fantastic team.
- Opportunity for a apprentice candidate to undertake a 3 year apprenticeship and the potential to follow a career with T H WHITE Energy, Fire and Security Division when you pass the course.
- As an apprentice you will take part in a training scheme which provides both college based and on the job learning alongside our experienced engineers. Our team operates like a family, like you would expect a family business to be, but with a passion and professionalism which strives to be the best in our field.
- Apprentices will undergo a structured learning and assessment programme coordinated by the college and the work in the role is designed to enhance that learning and expose apprentices to real work in a safe and supportive way to help you grow into a fully fledged engineer as part of our experienced team once qualified. There will be knowledge based and practical assessment as part of the scheme.
- The content of the apprentice course covers the relationship of fire detection and security alarms to the fire & security industry. It also includes the requirement and implementation of security risk assessments, the principles, features, functions and operation for design criteria, and the methods of surveying new and existing systems. The Planning and project management for systems installation, commissioning and handover. The preventative and corrective maintenance of fire detection and alarm systems, emergency systems and components, Intruder and hold up alarms, Access Control, video surveillance (CCTV) and other electronic security systems and components.
- In addition the course covers wider learning such as environmental, safety, leadership and behavioural skills as well as technical skills development.
You should possess a grade C GSCE in maths, be located in the Wiltshire area and able to work based out of Devizes. Good IT skills are also desirable.
THIS POST IS NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!